Practice Questions (Geometry)
1. Which of the following letters represents the vertex in the following picture?
A. D and E
B. E and H
C. F and G
D. G only
E. H only
2. If a circle has the diameter of 8, what is the circumference?
3. What is the area of the triangle below?
A. 22 cm
B. 33 cm
D. 50 cm
E. 66 cm2
4. What is the measure of the solid line angle depicted by the following figure?
A. 90 degrees
B. 180 degrees
C. 225 degrees
D. 270 degrees
E. 0 degrees
5. What is the measure of angle B in the following figure if angle A measures 135°?
All material on this website is copyrighted.
TestPrepReview.com provides free unofficial review materials for a
variety of exams.
All trademarks are property of their respective owners. Contact
Us: webmaster(at)testprepreview.com - replace the (at) with the @